For today’s marketer the case for WordPress as the Content Management platform of choice for B2B success is an obvious choice. If you have made the decision to use WordPress for content management, and you are running an SEO campaign, your first step is to choose some good plugins that will enhance your SEO performance. At Sprint Marketing, our choices for best SEO plugins are based on the following:
- Have there been frequent updates to the plugin?
- Does the plugin have more downloads than other similar plugins?
- Are user ratings for the plugin 3 stars or higher?
- (most importantly) Does the plugin perform well?
Our list of Best WordPress Plugins for B2B SEO:
- Akismet by Automattic
- WordPress SEO by Joost de Valk
- Google Analytics for WordPress by Joost de Valk
- Broken Link Checker by Janis Elsts
- Redirection by John Godley
- Fast Secure Contact Form by Mike Challis
- SEO Smart Links by Vladimir Prelovac
- WP Super Cache by Donncha O Caoimh
What SEO plugins have you found that have performed well?