Developing a solid digital marketing strategy framework goes hand in hand with regulating your current digital marketing strategies. What is a digital marketing strategy? It’s your plan for growing your customers and reaching your audience through various digital venues. By developing a digital marketing strategy, you will have a better chance at connecting with people in this online world. In order to develop digital marketing solutions that help you better connect with your audience, you need to regulate your current digital marketing strategy plans by doing the following:
- Re-evaluate your digital media marketing strategy every 3-6 months. Once you establish a digital media marketing plan, you don’t just cross your fingers it will work and walk away. You must constantly re-evaluate to make sure it’s helping your business grow. Ask yourself whether it’s reaching your intended audience and if this same audience is compelled to seek for more information once they visit your website. Are your leads converting into sales and do you keep your current customers engaged with social media, newsletters, and paid advertising? The answers to these questions will help you refine your online marketing strategy.
- Adjust to new trends in marketing. Are you staying up to date with current marketing trends? If you’re not constantly keeping an eye on social media trends, keyword trends, and blogging trends, you’ll risk getting left behind as marketing evolves. Be willing to adjust your digital marketing strategies to new marketing trends. Otherwise, your outdated strategies won’t reach new people.
- Make changes and continue to improve. If your email marketing strategy isn’t working, analyze why. Change your calls-to-action or your subject line. If you’re not achieving interaction through your social media posts, change what you post about and how often. If your lead generation techniques don’t seem to be working, hire a digital marketing company to help you improve your overall online media marketing plan. Find ways to change and improve your strategies.
4 Stages of Creating a Marketing Strategy Framework
Digital marketing ideas and digital marketing solutions are futile without a solid digital marketing strategy framework. The framework, or structure, of your plan for digital marketing strategy is what will hold your plan together and keep it running smoothly. The following steps outline the four stages for creating a marketing strategy framework:
- Planning. The planning stage concentrates primarily on the analysis and identification of focus areas, such as the following:
- Brand. When planning a marketing strategy framework, you must keep in mind your brand. Think about the background of the brand, its present positioning, and how people perceive it.
- Audience. Think about your audience and break it down into key segments. How do the audience locations and the value of each audience segment relate to your initial marketing aims?
- Goals. Know what your ultimate vision is and what your goals for reaching that vision are. What are your expectations for this strategic digital marketing plan?
- Creation. This stage of the framework process is focused on campaign formalization and it involves the following:
- Planning a marketing campaign. Plan a marketing campaign based on an analysis of your previous marketing efforts. Establish and plan actualization routes, communication flows, and expectations.
- Enumerating KPIs for each marketing method. It’s extremely important to create key performance indicators for each marketing method. It’s also important to estimate your expected return for each method. Make sure you’re constantly analyzing the design and build of each of these methods.
- Actualization. In this stage, you focus on how the campaign is delivered. The actualization stage acts as a miniature of the whole strategy and it needs quick responses to refine the strategy. This is what needs to be done in this stage:
- Engage the audience. Interact with and maintain audience engagement through social media, blogging, and other promotion.
- Sample your progress. Find out how your marketing campaigns are progressing by measuring KPIs and metrics.
- Evaluation. This final stage focuses on learning where your strategy can improve and refining it into a more effective digital marketing strategy by doing the following:
- Evaluate KPIs and results. Once you’ve measured your KPIs and metrics, take the time to analyze and evaluate them. Why did you get the numbers you did? Where is there room for improvement? Did you reach your goals?
- Figuring what works and what doesn’t. Determine what caused your KPIs and results to be either positive or negative. Learn from your mistakes so that you can improve the effectiveness of future campaigns and strategies.
If you need help at any stage of the marketing strategy framework process, get help from a company that offers digital marketing services. Such a company should have the experience and know-how to provide you with a digital marketing strategy template that will give you the structure you need to develop a successful strategy.
Contact Sprint Marketing to Develop Your Digital Marketing Strategy Framework
Developing a successful digital marketing strategy framework is no easy task. That’s why Sprint Marketing, a marketing intelligence company, is ready and eager to help you in all of your marketing endeavors. We can provide you with a digital marketing strategy example that will guide you in your efforts to make your own digital marketing strategy. Contact us today by calling (801) 251-6855 or by visiting sprintmarketing.com to get a free leads analysis to see how we can help you.